On Wednesday 19 May 2021, UASNL organised an online lunchsession on:
The role of universities of applied sciences in regional ecosystems.
This event welcomed contributions from the following speakers:
– Eskarne Arregui-Pabollet, JRC, European Commission
– Eric Koch, EISMEA, European Commission
– Jeroen Rijnhart, Center of Expertise Watertechnology (NL)
– Vincent Pijnenburg, Cross-border Business Development, Fontys UAS (NL)
– Anne-Christine Habbel & Désirée Neeb, Hof UAS (DE)
– Markus Neufeld, Coburg UAS (DE)
The presentations used during the event can be found via the links below.